I’m a commercially orientated accountant with a passion for small business and entrepreneurship.
- MBA – Henley Management College
- FFA – Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accountants
- FFTA – Fellow of the Federation of Tax Advisers
About My Business
TaxAssist Accountants provides reliable tax and accounting services to small business and individuals
- 22 years of supporting small businesses with over 65,000 clients nationally ranging from start ups to businesses with turnover up to £2m per annum
- Fixed fee pricing: fees agreed up front, with payments spread monthly and no surprises
- Cost effective tax and accounting services for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping, payroll, CIS, VAT, year end accounts, tax returns and business plans.
Why I Joined BNI Bourne
I was considering using my existing network so that I could act as a “rainmaker” by putting businesses that I knew and trusted in touch with each other.
However, when I discovered that BNI had a much wider network to tap into that would broaden my reach, then it was a simple decision to join.
What BNI has meant for me & my business
The opportunity to offer my company’s services to a wider audience – not just the individuals and businesses represented in the room each week, but also their wider network of contacts.