Name: Chris Spratling (Chapter President)
Profession: Business Coach
Address: 1st Floor, Unit 4, Callow Park, Callow Hill, Brinkworth, Wiltshire, SN15 5FD
I am the founder & owner of one of the UK’s fastest growing business coaching practices (www.chalkhillblue.org ) and over the last few years we have been building an impressive team with a growing reputation for getting local businesses GREAT results.
Unlike many business coaches I’ve not come to coaching as a result of a corporate redundancy. I know first-hand what it’s like to launch, build & run my own businesses to the point of a sale.
I am first & foremost;
- An entrepreneur and business owner with over 20 years of experience
- A highly motivated and results-orientated business coach with a proven track record of success across blue chip FTSE listed organisations, start-ups and a diverse range of SMEs in both B2B and B2C markets
- An experienced executive with extensive experience of working with both owner managed businesses and private equity backed organisations both in UK and overseas
- An experienced professional, well-versed in initiating and delivering business transformation and change management projects, mergers & acquisition activity, new product development, digital and omni-channel ventures.
About My Business
Our growing team of business & executive coaches are all extremely experienced in running their own businesses and committed to helping clients succeed. We never contract with clients meaning that we have to deliver great results to keep clients. In fact, we guarantee results!
Its all about the results and consequently I was very proud for myself and the team to be afforded the accolade of 2016 Business Coach of the Year based on client results.
Whilst business owners want many things for their business our No.1 priority is simply to make clients more money by helping them;
- Turn marketing into an investment rather than an expense
- Recruit, motivate and retain a winning team of employees
- Put systems in place that provide consistent results
- Find more time for family, friends and other interests &
- Ultimately develop a business that can run without them
Why I Joined BNI Bourne
I joined BNI firstly to meet ambitious local business owners and help them to experience the successes that many of them so rightly deserve.
What BNI has meant for me & my business
BNI has become an integral part of our business. In fact as a business we are now represented at 2 separate chapters.
Referrals from valued BNI colleagues both within the Bourne Chapter and indeed neighbouring chapters has helped our business grow significantly over the last 2 years.
More importantly still the relationships we have developed through BNI are a vital part of our efforts to establish ourselves as part of the local business community and help ambitious business owners across the region.